Renew Your Arkansas Notary Commission
*Prices do NOT include shipping and handling
QUALIFICATIONS TO RENEW YOUR ARKANSAS NOTARY COMMISSION
In order to renew as a notary public in Arkansas, you must meet the following requirements:
• Be at least 18 years old
• Be able to read and write English
• Have not been convicted of a felony
• Have not had a notary commission revoked during the past 10 years
• Be a citizen of the United States or a permanent resident alien
- If a permanent resident alien, you must file a recorded Declaration of Domicile with your application
• Be a legal resident of the State of Arkansas, or a legal resident of an adjoining state, who is employed in Arkansas, or nonresident spouse of a United States Military member employed or operating a business in Arkansas
• Have reviewed the Arkansas notary law and understands the duties of a notary public
STEPS TO RENEW YOUR ARKANSAS NOTARY COMMISSION
Select your notary package, complete the interactive application process, select any additional products you desire and submit your payment online. Payment by check not available online.
Your notary bond and instructions for completing the application process with the Secretary of State's office will be issued immediately for download.
We will mail your customized stamp and other supplies within 3 business days after we receive proof of commission. All Notary Public Underwriters stamps and seals come with a Lifetime Guarantee.