National Notary Blog
Notary Public Underwriters has the opportunity, every day, to deliver notary goods and services to notaries public throughout the entire country. We accomplish this through the vast array of resources and personnel we have cultivated within our operati...
Shop Mobile Notary Supplies We live in a time where the majority of people we see, carry with them a highly advanced computational device. It seems as though smart phones have completely changed the dynamic in which we retrieve and transmit information...
There is no more powerful symbol of a notary public’s authority than his or her official stamp on a notarized document. Knowing this, should you trust the creation of your notary stamp to just anyone? Most notaries realize that their commissioning...
Staying Safe as a Notary Public Every year, more notaries become mobile, making notarizations at their client’s convenience. While this has improved the businesses of many mobile notaries and has created an easier way for people to obtain notarizatio...
TIPS for Getting Your Application ACCEPTED the FIRST Time The process of becoming a notary public varies per state: some states require references, some states require a copy of your driver’s license, and some states even require the completion of a...
- Notaries Are Prohibited From Giving Legal Advice
- The Difference Between an Acknowledgment and a Proof
- Tips for Traveling Safely this Holiday Season
- Name Discrepancies
- Oaths vs Affirmations
- Notaries and Employers of Notaries: Know Your Liability
- Attested Copy and Certified Copy: What's the Difference?
- Good Customer Service is Essential
- Notary Signing Agent Etiquette - What Not to Do in a Borrower's Home
- Helpful Smartphone Apps for Notaries