Become a Kansas Notary
*Prices do NOT include shipping and handling
QUALIFICATIONS TO BECOME A KANSAS NOTARY PUBLIC
In order to become a notary public in Kansas, you must meet the following requirements:
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Be a citizen or a permanent legal resident of the United States
• Be a Kansas resident, or reside in a bordering state and be employed or conduct business in Kansas
• Be able to read, write, and understand English
• Must not have been convicted of a felony nor had a professional license revoked
STEPS TO BECOME A KANSAS NOTARY PUBLIC
Select your notary package, complete the interactive application process, select any additional products you desire and submit your payment online. Your notary forms and instructions will be available for download at the end of checkout. Payment by check not available online.
Your notary appointment form, executed bond and instructions for completing the application process with the Secretary of State will be issued immediately for download. We will manufacture and ship your notary stamp to you so you may stamp an impression of it on your notary appointment form.
We will email your Notary Errors & Omissions Insurance within one business day after we receive proof of commission. All Notary Public Underwriters stamps and seals come with a Lifetime Guarantee.