Become a Kansas Notary
*Prices do NOT include shipping and handling
QUALIFICATIONS TO BECOME A KANSAS NOTARY PUBLIC
In order to become a notary public in Kansas, you must meet the following requirements:
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Be a citizen or a permanent legal resident of the United States
• Be a Kansas resident, or reside in a bordering state and be employed or conduct business in Kansas
• Be able to read, write, and understand English
• Must not have been convicted of a felony nor had a professional license revoked
STEPS TO BECOME A KANSAS NOTARY PUBLIC
Select your notary package, complete the interactive application process, select any additional products you desire and submit your payment online. Your notary forms and instructions will be available for download at the end of checkout. Payment by check not available online.
Print, sign, and send your completed notary forms to Notary Public Underwriters of Kansas and we'll take care of the rest!
We will mail your customized stamp and other supplies within 3 business days after we receive notification of commission from the state. All Notary Public Underwriters stamps and seals come with a Lifetime Guarantee.
DON'T WANT TO PAY BY CREDIT CARD ONLINE?
Download the required Kansas Notary Forms. If you prefer to receive an application by mail or email, please contact us.