*Prices do NOT include shipping and handling
QUALIFICATIONS TO BECOME A NEW MEXICO NOTARY PUBLIC
In order to become a notary public in New Mexico, you must meet the following requirements:
• Be a resident of New Mexico
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Be able to read and write the English language
• Has not plead guilty or nolo contendere to a felony or been convicted of a felony
• Has not had a notary public commission revoked during the past five years
STEPS TO BECOME A NEW MEXICO NOTARY PUBLIC
Select your notary package, complete the interactive application process, select any additional products you desire and submit your payment online. Payment by check not available online.
Your notary bond and instructions for completing the application process with the Secretary of State's office will be emailed to you.
We will mail your customized stamp and other supplies within 3 business days after we receive proof of commission. All Notary Public of America stamps and seals come with a Lifetime Guarantee.