Notary Public Underwriters Blog
- Created: Tuesday, 15 March 2016 11:23
The main goal of the office of Notary Public is to protect the public by preventing fraud. Unfortunately, it is a sad fact that not every notary public takes their duties and contribution to society seriously. In order to uphold the integrity and honor...
More Articles ...
- How to Spot a Fake FLORIDA ID
- How to Assess Signer Awareness or Coercion
- How to Handle Out of State Documents
- The Loose Certificate Guide: What Is It and How To Use It
- Where's the Notary? How to Find a Notary Public
- Embossing Seal Tips
- Tips for Getting Your Notary Application Accepted the FIRST Time
- Tips for Traveling Safely this Holiday Season
- How To Be Successful as a New Notary
- Happy 30th NPU!
- How to Notarize a Document for a Minor
- Green Efforts at Notary Public Underwriters