Notary Public Underwriters Blog
- Created: Friday, 01 May 2020 00:01
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Notary Public Underwriters Celebrates 35 Years of Service
Tallahassee, Florida, May 1, 2020 -
May 1, 2020 marks the 35th anniversary for Notary Public Underwriters (NPU), one of the largest producers of notary stamps and embossing seals in the United States.
NPU was founded in 1985 by Jack Diestelhorst and Debra Solomon. They have since grown from two employees to a company nationally recognized for their speedy notary process, well-made notary products and excellent customer service.
Co-owner, Debra Solomon remarked: “I have always known the strength, success and integrity of our company is owed to the incredible people that work here! On this day, 35 years ago, I drove to the Post Office and picked up one notary application. Look how far we’ve come.”
By exploring NPU’s website, NotaryPublicUnderwriters.com, the public can gain access to notary bonds, insurance, education, and products.
Company President, Chris Chee noted: “We are encouraged by the commitment that each employee is making today to ensure that there will be many more anniversaries to come!”
About Notary Public Underwriters
Our culture and principles were established on the fundamental values of integrity, trust, and respect for each other. In our day-to-day business we always ask ourselves, “What’s best for the notary?” and act accordingly. The contagious enthusiasm our staff has for the company and the office of notary public shines through on every phone call received and every product shipped. It is the only way we do business and why our customers have come to expect a long-term relationship of excellence.
Whether you want to become a notary for the first time, renew your current notary commission, or purchase notary supplies, we are here to make the process easy and stress-free! We offer everything notaries public need to fulfill their notarial duties and responsibilities including notary insurance, notary stamps, seals and record books.
Notary Public Underwriters
More Articles ...
- Alabama: Temporary Authorization of Remote Notarization Under Governor’s Fifth Supplemental State of Emergency Proclamation – Procedures for Consideration
- COVID-19 Notarization Procedures - Social Distancing With Physically Present Principals
- Texas Governor’s Executive Order: Appearance Before a (Traditional) Notary Public by Videoconference Technology, Specified Document Types Only
- Nebraska: Emergency Rule, Early Implementation of Online Notary Public Act
- Nebraska: Governor’s Executive Order to Implement the Online Notary Public Act
- Alabama Governor's Proclamation (03-26-2020)
- Texas Notary Coronavirus Response Advisory: Extended Texas Driver License Expiration Dates
- Coronavirus Update: Keeping Our Team, Customers and Community Safe and Healthy
- New Alabama Law Changes Marriage Requirements
- Our Sustainability Efforts at Notary Public Underwriters
- All Idaho Notaries Must Use the New Stamp Format Effective October 1, 2018
- I accidentally let my Florida notary commission expire, but I’ve submitted renewal paperwork. Can I notarize a document?
- Can I transfer my Florida notary commission to another state?
- I have a notary bond. Do I want Errors and Omissions Insurance too?
- I’m a convicted felon. Can I apply to become a Florida notary?