Notary Public Underwriters Blog
- Created: Thursday, 26 March 2020 13:14
Notary Public Underwriters Agency of Texas, Inc. advises all Texas Notaries that by order of Governor Greg Abbott, the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) has temporarily waived expiration dates for certain Texas identification cards, including Driver Licenses, Commercial Driver Licenses and other identification forms. This measure suspends the need to venture into a public setting in order to renew an expiring or expired license.
Under terms of the order ....
More Articles ...
- Coronavirus Update: Keeping Our Team, Customers and Community Safe and Healthy
- New Alabama Law Changes Marriage Requirements
- Our Sustainability Efforts at Notary Public Underwriters
- All Idaho Notaries Must Use the New Stamp Format Effective October 1, 2018
- I accidentally let my Florida notary commission expire, but I’ve submitted renewal paperwork. Can I notarize a document?
- Can I transfer my Florida notary commission to another state?
- I have a notary bond. Do I want Errors and Omissions Insurance too?
- I’m a convicted felon. Can I apply to become a Florida notary?
- Happy National Flag Day!
- How do I get customers for my notary business?
- How do I improve the air quality in my office space?
- Help! My best friend asked to borrow my notary seal. What should I do?
- Indiana Notary Public Law Changes
- Florida Notaries- When to Refuse a Notarization
- Trotec Recognizes Notary Public Underwriters