Notary Public Underwriters Blog
- Created: Friday, 13 March 2020 14:33
We understand the growing concern surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) for people everywhere, including notaries, and share in the collective duty of businesses to do their part to help end this epidemic.
More Articles ...
- New Alabama Law Changes Marriage Requirements
- Our Sustainability Efforts at Notary Public Underwriters
- All Idaho Notaries Must Use the New Stamp Format Effective October 1, 2018
- I accidentally let my Florida notary commission expire, but I’ve submitted renewal paperwork. Can I notarize a document?
- Can I transfer my Florida notary commission to another state?
- I have a notary bond. Do I want Errors and Omissions Insurance too?
- I’m a convicted felon. Can I apply to become a Florida notary?
- Happy National Flag Day!
- How do I get customers for my notary business?
- How do I improve the air quality in my office space?
- Help! My best friend asked to borrow my notary seal. What should I do?
- Indiana Notary Public Law Changes
- Florida Notaries- When to Refuse a Notarization
- Trotec Recognizes Notary Public Underwriters
- Authentication of A Florida Notary’s Authority