Notary Public Underwriters Blog
- Created: Thursday, 30 April 2015 09:05
Though a Notary Bond may not sound as suave as James Bond, it can be just as useful as 007 in a tight situation. Bonds are designed to protect the public against any misconduct or mistakes made by a notary. Unlike insurance, which protects the notary t...
More Articles ...
- Prorated Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Bonding Agencies Do Not Approve Your Notary Commission
- The Difference Between a Notary Public and a Notary Signing Agent
- All About That Stamp: The Difference in Notary Stamps
- Changing the Insert in Your Notary Embosser
- The Ultimate Notary Guide
- Two Become One: Our Honest Review of Our New Embossers
- Notary Education and Exam Requirements
- Notary Facts for Notary Public Week
- What It Means To Be a "Public Official" As a Notary
- The Truth About Notary E&O Insurance
- Decisions Decisions…. Why NPU Loves the Trodat Notary Stamp Color Options!
- Notary Commission Expires: What To Do With Your Notary Seal
- Notary Road Safety
- How Notary Public Underwriters Protects Your Information